Services for Telecontrol and Automation
The primary equipment in power, gas and water supply systems has a longer service life than the secondary equipment. Whereas the latter usually needs to be replaced after 15 – 20 years, the primary equipment, as a rule, has a life expectancy of twice that time.
We offer a wide range of services for all aspects of telecontrol and automation, starting with commissioning on your premises up to troubleshooting and fault elimination. Our experienced and highly-skilled staff provide competent support and flexible solutions for all your requirements.
Additionally, we also offer various workshops – either at our headquarters in Ettlingen or on your premises – to give you hands-on experience with the parameterization and diagnostic functions of our telecontrol equipment.
Planning and Modernization of Telecontrol Networks
Thanks to our broad experience and extensive know-how, we are able to offer you turn-key complete solutions or specific service options for the planning and modernization of your telecontrol networks. Our scope of services ranges from the exchange of telecontrol or automation components through to the modernization of complete systems.
From planning to the implementation of systems and the provision of services – we do it all:
- Preparation of concepts (e.g. switchover from proprietary telecontrol protocols to standardized protocols acc. to IEC60870-5-101/104)
- Selection of suitable technologies
- (Pre-)parameterization, tests, delivery
- Installation and commissioning
- Support, maintenance, training
We also offer:
- Support/advice for problems related to IT security in telecontrol systems
- PLC programming and visualization via touch panel
- Pre-parameterization of RTUs according to your requirements
- Preventive maintenance of RTUs or complete telecontrol networks